All new look of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
u9ysusen.jpg

you look at the pic and know something is missing besides RSIworks lights and I finally seen it running boards looks good tho.

u9ysusen.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are these ready to purchase?

I have a SCAB at KHC waiting on these.

No, not just yet. You are looking at development in progress as of Friday when that picture was taken. We are just getting the upper mounts from Camburg now to finalize the shock design (tube placement and lengths), and then parts will head to the CNC machines in the back ground.

I will keep you updated on progress as it comes available.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So can you upgrade from the original icon fronts or is it start over from the beginning with the dual setup?

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So can you upgrade from the original icon fronts or is it start over from the beginning with the dual setup?

Sure can.....will just need to purchase the Camburg lower w/ upper shock mount and the ICON 3.0 secondary bypass.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I don't need to replace my icon UCA's either? And what are y'all going to recommend for the rear to keep up with the front?

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I don't need to replace my icon UCA's either? And what are y'all going to recommend for the rear to keep up with the front?

No this is a stock length set up so those or any uniball UCA will be fine.

Can't speak on that at the moment but a little something is in the works!