All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As if anyone really believes Ford is going to produce an "offroad only" Raptor.

Come on guys.

Sam

They recently produced a track use only Mustang. Super Cobra Jet. So they have done it before. My guess its the 3.5 as well, people assume a V8.

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
V6 standard. V8 coming. 14 inches front travel, 15 inches rear travel. 35s standard. 37s available. 3.1 inch diameter shocks.

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sh!tshow reveal . Raptor R better be something. Trx is laughing.

Why? Only thing Ford didn't do was put a hybrid system in. That was a mistake. Everything else this truck has outclasses the TRX is every way. TRX is a joke. The current Raptor will hold its now against the TRX is everything but a drag race and off-road they are just about equal if not better for the Raptor. This truck only widens that gap. It isn't all about speed.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like an evolution, not a revolution. Might be worth upgrading in about 2024 or 2025 when they start going for less than MSRP. Total non-surprise about the delay on the R.

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
My only concern is the "R" will be a very very limited production, 250-1000 examples produced only. Ford loves to do that halo shit.

Jon_Solo

Reaction score
Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm pretty fired up. My 2020 was new in September and I wanted to wait until 2022 anyway (unless something today blew me away). I love what I see but can now wait for the 2022 reveals and make a decision of Raptor vs Raptor R. Perfect.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My only concern is the "R" will be a very very limited production, 250-1000 examples produced only. Ford loves to do that halo shit.

Why not? If they're too common, they lose the halo effect. Besides, if they build too many it will shoot their fleet economy in the foot.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wondered how Ford accommodated a 37" spare tire, but looking at the pic of the undercarriage above, it appears that the receiver hitch is somewhat curved as opposed to straight.