Alignment Questions And Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I completely agree with the above. My issue is really deciding how I will drive it most of the time.

Typical week may be 30-60 miles but a typical run might be 8 times that. As of right now I plan to do approximately 6 runs per year. Then we take the truck on a vacation loaded down. I’m thinking it may be wise to keep some weight in it for the alignment now that I say (type) it out loud.

Any thoughts on leaf springs with more arch changing caster only?
At 30-60 miles a week I really feel your over thinking this. 200lbs of gear is equal to a “person” (ish some of us have more to love). The amount of change is going to be so minor your tires are going to dry rot before the tread is affected.

I too run the slot delete and the shops here can only “get it close enough” some things you just gotta eat and settle for less than perfect.

If you can’t settle then by all mean science the **** out of it and let us know your findings.