Alignment problems after Eibach and icons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brent13

Reaction score
Ford dealership Just installed Eibachs and icons(stock setting) on my 2020 Raptor and did do an alignment. They gave me the sheet with the before and after alignment specs. I immediately noticed the front end would wander side to side causing to have to make constant slight steering adjustments. Took it to another alignment shop that is highly recommended and they seem to have gotten most and maybe all the wandering out but now the steer ahead is off. Maybe another trip to this shop and they get it dialed in. Anyone have similar issues and a solution. Truck tracking and alignment was excellent stock before the Eibachs. Seems like the alignment on a Baja truck should be something that isn’t an issue considering what it’s built to do. Any suggestions appreciated.

Bryantbjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue when I installed on my 2018 it took me 3 alkignment shops to figure it out. Really frustrating. Here are my specs.

CF5F5CAB-F81E-48C1-AFD4-B0B2AEB77D54.jpeg

OP
OP
B

Brent13

Reaction score
Thank you for the specs, good to know I’m not the only one. Taking it back in tomorrow

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adjustable cam bolts on lower control arm`s ? I`m not sure about it on a Raptor but on my Jeep it was needed to get it within specs