AirLift Bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryno8551

Reaction score
Does anyone know if AirLift will be making bags for the Gen3? Has anyone installed any from other brands? Looking for use when I tow about 10-15 times a year, just to level it out. I can't do WDH as it is an aluminum trailer with a straight tongue.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if AirLift will be making bags for the Gen3? Has anyone installed any from other brands? Looking for use when I tow about 10-15 times a year, just to level it out. I can't do WDH as it is an aluminum trailer with a straight tongue.
How does the aluminum construction and "straight tongue" disallow the use of a WDH?

Rocu2zzz

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents on this subject because I’m looking at adding something for the rear but our trucks just have a really soft suspension and putting a cooler full of beer will make the ass drop so not sure a weight distribution hitch will matter much. I tow my 26 foot center back and forth from Jax to the Keys and even with the upgraded Geisers to the rear it will sag. The WDH are good, please don’t take it the wrong way but our trucks are powerful and they have the stopping power but will sag with any weight on the back. Buy it if you feel you need it but I think the next thing I’ll buy for the sag are those inside the coil airbags. I have a little rake now because of the rear geisers which I don’t like but have it for towing purposes….

Attachments

• FF4F5949-215D-4DAB-BA2E-84383CB44820.jpeg
    FF4F5949-215D-4DAB-BA2E-84383CB44820.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 12