Air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalob123

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Raptor and I am wanting to install an air intake and just wondering what everyone is going with.

Attachments

• F6E70E8D-8174-455C-9764-2C8C8D5A9436.jpeg
    F6E70E8D-8174-455C-9764-2C8C8D5A9436.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 5748CFD3-E34B-4DF0-94C4-EE1DD90C977E.jpeg
    5748CFD3-E34B-4DF0-94C4-EE1DD90C977E.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 34

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me S&B intake---not much for performance but looks awesome and a little more Turbo whine

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the turbos noticeably louder with this intake? If it were up to me I’d have my turbos screaming like the 6.0 PowerSrokes lol

Depends on your model year truck. I believe there was a turbo model change somewhere and the newer turbos are quieter. A CAI won’t really enhance that much anyway on these trucks.

You won’t get 6.0L obnoxious turbo from any newer factory vehicle unfortunately. That’s a bygone era.

tdford6

Reaction score
Are the turbos noticeably louder with this intake? If it were up to me I’d have my turbos screaming like the 6.0 PowerSrokes lol

Inside the cab, not much of a difference. Seems that when I roll down the window I can hear some intake "whoosh" more then before. Turbo's......... I think Gen2 owners learn how to throttle at certain RPM's, as well as cut, to give themselves that sound satisfaction. I personally find myself "driving" a little different then pre Raptor haha.

I hear them. I guess thats all that matters. Probably don't need a CAI to do that, but glad I did.

A new blow off valve setup is what I've read/seen is probably the way to go to get them screaming and blowing skirts off :) :) ;)

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inside the cab, not much of a difference. Seems that when I roll down the window I can hear some intake "whoosh" more then before. Turbo's......... I think Gen2 owners learn how to throttle at certain RPM's, as well as cut, to give themselves that sound satisfaction. I personally find myself "driving" a little different then pre Raptor haha.

I hear them. I guess thats all that matters. Probably don't need a CAI to do that, but glad I did.

A new blow off valve setup is what I've read/seen is probably the way to go to get them screaming and blowing skirts off :) :) ;)
Yeah I know what you mean, you can play with the throttle to hear that turbo whistle better at certain RPMs. Blowoff sound i'm not too keen on, I was really hoping there was a way I didn't know of to get that whistle obnoxiously loud lol.