Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edubpdx

Reaction score
I would have to agree. [emoji15]The before are way better. They make the truck stand out. The all black after wheels kinda just fade away, you don’t even notice them. But if you want the attention to be on the truck and not the wheels, then great job.

edubpdx

Reaction score
Finally get to post here...been holding out..some of you will understand why. Picked up some black rhino stadiums in 17x9 +12 offset from Pacific Wheel, slapped some Faken Wildpeak 35x12.5s on them and got them on the truck today...step 1 of my raptor rescue mission complete.

before
View attachment 142467

After
View attachment 142468

have to take some better pics with the old wheels out of the bed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edubpdx

Reaction score
Finally get to post here...been holding out..some of you will understand why. Picked up some black rhino stadiums in 17x9 +12 offset from Pacific Wheel, slapped some Faken Wildpeak 35x12.5s on them and got them on the truck today...step 1 of my raptor rescue mission complete.

before
View attachment 142467

After
View attachment 142468

have to take some better pics with the old wheels out of the bed..
I would have to agree with 911crazy. [emoji15]The before wheels are WAY better then the after. They make the truck really stand out. But if you want all the attention to be on the truck, and not the wheels, then great choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fshnrig

Reaction score
I would have to agree. [emoji15]The before are way better. They make the truck stand out. The all black after wheels kinda just fade away, you don’t even notice them. But if you want the attention to be on the truck and not the wheels, then great job.

You cant be serious. The before wheels are hideous.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do not see these on your site?

We don’t have them listed. Unfortunately with so many sizes, offsets, finishes, and other bespoke options, we can’t really list them on our site. If it’s something you’re interested in, it would be best for us to go over the wheels in full detail to best spec each and every piece to your liking. Feel free to send me a PM if you’re interested.