Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Justin @Pacific Wheel for the help. About 40 emails of good information, and a great deal on these.

Black Rhino Crawlers 17x8.5 +00 on 35" KM3s. They're true beadlocks, looking forward to airing down this weekend.

I think they stick out a little more than my Methods (same size and offset) and KM2's did on my 2017 so i do have minor rub at full lock, but was planning on leveling anyway.

I'll get some better pictures up when i have a minute.

vPRKCBB.jpg 1nv8llQ.jpg
vPRKCBB

vPRKCBB

1nv8llQ

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How you like the km's ? Getting ready to order a set for my silverado then the raptor when I need a new set.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've driven maybe 20 miles on my so far. I like them, but i also had KM2's so i had a good idea of what to expect. Pretty well mannered for a mud tire.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How you like the km's ? Getting ready to order a set for my silverado then the raptor when I need a new set.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was hesitant at first but they balance much better than the KM2 or KO2. I haven't driven on them personally but they balanced great!!

Maybe @Jred2255 can comment on how they drive.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was hesitant at first but they balance much better than the KM2 or KO2. I haven't driven on them personally but they balanced great!!

Maybe @Jred2255 can comment on how they drive.

Yeah like i said, so far so good. I'll do some highway driving tonight but they remind me a lot of the KM2.
If you're familiar with mud tires and willing to give up some of the comforts of the K02 it's an easy decision.
I've also had Trail Grapplers and Ridge Grapplers for what it's worth.