Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Looks like Centerline Racing is no longer in business. New company operating under their old name but no longer making the rotary forged wheels. Looks like a bunch of cheap china cast junk now.

Reaction score
Vision Nemsis

With a big help from Scott at Custom Wheels for you, I settled on the Vision Nemesis 20x9. The ring is removable, and actually comes unbolted so expect to set some time aside attaching them. They are also a thick and very rigid plastic where I was assuming they were aluminum. That actually worked out awesome because instead of settling for a close match powder coat color, I was able to get my local guy that specializes in plastic painting (atv's and sxs's) to get the paint code from ford and exactly match the Avalanche. 35x12.50x20 Toyo RT's, ADD bumpers, VisionX lighting, Borla exhaust, and 5 Star tunes complete the package. It all turned out as good as I imagined. This is a shot of it in the Colorado high country on a recent elk hunt but hopefully sometime soon I can take the time for some glamor shots. I do appreciate all the help from Scott and couldn't recommend them enough.

Attachments

• IMG_7887.JPG.jpg
    IMG_7887.JPG.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 242

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@CUSTOMWHEELS4U
Hi, do you have any Black Rhino Warlords in stock, with the matte center and tinted face? I'm thinking about getting some but not sure how they would look. I'm leaning towards 17x9 and keeping the factory tires.

How far will they stick out with the +12 offset? Will they rub with the stock ride height? Thanks!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@CUSTOMWHEELS4U
Hi, do you have any Black Rhino Warlords in stock, with the matte center and tinted face? I'm thinking about getting some but not sure how they would look. I'm leaning towards 17x9 and keeping the factory tires.

How far will they stick out with the +12 offset? Will they rub with the stock ride height? Thanks!

Down to the last set before they're gone for about 6 weeks. They stick out roughly one inch further than oem. They do not rub w/ oem tires. They might a little if you're flexed offroad.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Down to the last set before they're gone for about 6 weeks. They stick out roughly one inch further than oem. They do not rub w/ oem tires. They might a little if you're flexed offroad.

Thanks for the quick reply! Is your last set the 17s? Are there any other offsets that stick out a little more?

Can you please send me a quote when you get a chance
Thanks