Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently bought Rotiform Six-OR ... I really love this wheel, but I was concerned with the offset and rolled the dice. The wheels just stick out too much for my taste. I'm looking for a good looking, simple (six spoke or similar), 20x9 +12 or 20x9.5 +18 wheel. I think I've gone through most of this thread and I'm hoping there is more out there, I think offset and size are my big limitations.

These are pretty close. Looks like you can get them 20x9 +20.

http://www.fueloffroad.com/ripper-d589-w-32689.htm

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the offset of these wheels is?

Typically, when you order HRE wheels, you dont even discuss offsets. They build them for your truck, and have all the offsets already perfectly dialed in. There is a lot more wiggle room when it comes to trucks though, so they would usually want to know how aggressive you wanted them to sit before you placed the order. But, as mentioned, a set of them is going to set you back about 10 grand. Definitely not worth it in my opinion. And you would never be able to take it off road... Well, you would never WANT to, that is.