After many months, finally got my Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJitty

Reaction score
Well, finally. I've been on literally every vehicle for sale website and talking to numerous used car dealers who are really going crazy with the added fees. But finally found a low mile, 2020 802A Leadfoot. I am super happy with it. It was out of state so the drive back was great. My only issue with it so far is that it seems like the Factory Sub is not putting out the bass it should. My friend has a 2019 Limited F150 with what appears to be the same exact B&O system and his factory sub even at low volume fills the cabin with lows. I can feel the sub is working but when I turn the fader to the rear speakers, it just isn't sounding right. Going to dig more into the forums to see if this is an issue or if for some reason the 2020s are different. So far I've checked the connections and it does make difference if I unplug so it is working but not enough power or something. Next up are the Rigid LED Pods and a bed cover of some sort. Not sure which one yet. And also going a little darker on the tint including the windshield (50%). This forum is great. Learned a lot here so far! Flood Ford is my next step for the ESP also20220811_200946.jpg