After a few years of looking...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will762

Reaction score
Hello from South Carolina. I've been looking at Raptors since 2010. Come 2019 I finally decided that I wasn't getting any younger and the time was now. I am extremely excited that I made the leap and I couldn't be happier. I bought a used 2017 with every option imaginable it seems (even the 36 gal tank... ouch) down to the very color that I wanted. I can't believe the things that this truck can do. Thanks to the forum for the insight that it provides and I look forward to the days to come.
Oh... and I'm a Modder, but I really don't know how to upgrade a truck so perfect from the factory...

Thanks for the welcome.
Raptor 2.jpg Raptor 1.jpg Raptor 4.jpg

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh... and I'm a Modder, but I really don't know how to upgrade a truck so perfect from the factory...
Looks damn good :D My bet is before long you won't be able to resist doing something with all those AUX switches that aren't doing anything...yet...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello from South Carolina. I've been looking at Raptors since 2010. Come 2019 I finally decided that I wasn't getting any younger and the time was now. I am extremely excited that I made the leap and I couldn't be happier. I bought a used 2017 with every option imaginable it seems (even the 36 gal tank... ouch) down to the very color that I wanted. I can't believe the things that this truck can do. Thanks to the forum for the insight that it provides and I look forward to the days to come.

Thanks for the welcome.
View attachment 119609 View attachment 119610 View attachment 119611

About time you made that decision to buy. 9 years thinking about it? Ha ha!

Truck looks good. How many miles did it have when you got it?