Adopted an orphaned Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMONTES

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve been a member for a while and just haven’t taken the time to check in. The raptor has been my dream car since it was announced. So when I finally had an opportunity to purchase one, without risking my wife divorcing me I pulled the trigger. I could not nearly afford a Gen 2, but either way I was extremely excited to get into a clean 2013 SCREW. The truck was immaculate and came wired for some cube lighting and with a borla performance exhaust. Since purchasing it I put a couple of fog lights in, switched out to LED lights on on the interior and exterior, and installed a K&N CAI. Hoping later down the line to install a KC HILITES M-RACK. I’m in the Los Angeles area and can’t wait to take it out, when my state is no longer on fire.

94C78938-A80A-4E79-B21E-EE0F495A3AC4.jpeg

A4CC74A4-A6FE-4990-8FF4-3A95C9213C45.jpeg

omoplata

Reaction score
Beautiful rig, congratulations! Looks to be in great condition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! It's a great feeling getting that special something that you have yearned for. I wish you many a happy mile with it and best of luck with the fires out there, sad to see all of the damage that's been done