ADD Venom Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
New Venom on this raptor on the other side of the world with our boys at Torque Speed Automotive!

Yemzjy9.jpg

PS I have a few of these in stock and will ship tomorrow as of 8:29AM Local AZ time. Think its MT time at the moment lol. Give me a shout Ill put your name on one!

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Well it took longer than expected to get it, and my paint guy thought I said "match my rims" when actually I said "match my trim" Wheels are Fuel Trophy's with Gun Metal grey centers, so it's still real close to the slightly darker *** trim. It fit good, was damn near perfect side to side and winch plate was perfect too.

Kudo's to A.D.D IT LOOKS DAMN SWEET!

20150124_113451_zpsvhxrmjq7.jpg

20150124_145545_zpsceaiwkux.jpg

Last edited:

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@ADDJake what is your current turn around time if order was placed 3 weeks ago through another vendor ? Pm if you prefer.No rush just curious.

D

Deleted member 12951

How long did it take to get the first ones you sent back ? What vendor ?

About 7 weeks, ordered on Nov 12th, got it last day of December. Contacted vendor following day of mix-up. A week later I am told they are going to replace it (Jan 7th), yeah waited an additional week to find that out, so a tad delay there. So we are about 5-6 weeks since then.

I fully understand that mistakes can happen, we are human, get that. What I don't understand is why the correct bumpers are not made a priority to show the customer that they are important and sorry for the mix-up. Any customer should not suffer and wait an additional 6+ weeks or so when it was not the fault of the customer. Rather not mention the vendor as this order is still in progress.....

If to know the vendor is important, PM me.

Reaction score
@ADDJake what is your current turn around time if order was placed 3 weeks ago through another vendor ? Pm if you prefer.No rush just curious.
Our build time is 5 to 6 weeks right now direct. Now this is a loaded question a bit because everything is dependent on when we get an order and if it is a custom order. Most dealers will call us as soon as they can. And the clock starts. Now if you get something we have in stock it would ship next day. We only stock things that are standard that are on our website if you add even a tab it goes directly to a custom order and full build time. That time is contingent on everything flowing smoothly as well. So say it comes back from powder with a flaw. You almost add another 4 days just like that. So things all depend on our process being perfect. Even a rushed product that has to be built is a 4 week build time before shipping. This time is necessary for us to get from laser through production and all 4 QC stages to packaging. Shipping sometimes is 3days to week depending on location. Then for the vendor to call you and install it could take some time. But most guys know to schedule around our build times.
One last thing, time also is contingent on other orders. We build about 90 to 100 bumpers and products a week. So our times are with those orders in front of you. My personal thought is always order something we have in stock :) you might get it in the longest a week!
I think I answered most of the questions and comments so far in this thread. Let me know if I missed something guys.

mwyesq

Reaction score
My Venom is shipping now and was 4 1/2 weeks from order to ship. Will be here next week. I feel like a kid at Christmas . . . can't wait for it to get here and installed.