ADD Venom Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll drop some pictures this weekend but I wanted to thank ADD and 806 Desert Customs for quality work and a great price respectively, and customer service on both ends. Let me just say attempting to install bumpers after no sleep for over 30 hours is a horrible idea. In the end everything worked out but not before much blood and foul language was spilt. This is coming from a not so handy man handicap. Ran out of daylight and time Sunday. Pictures after I get the lights burning this weekend.

Thanks. We appreciate the business and looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well hear they are finally.

Walking dead Raptor.

IMG_5372.jpg

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5377.jpg

Got bit....Zombie eyed Raptor

IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5383.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

a2cd54acc1295cf24b03847cbba8d208.jpg

5139804ab754d2e9af2897060de2499a.jpg

878f7be2c2303af13c7e4e826e7bac5f.jpg

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome bumper. Very tasteful with just enough nastiness to set off the front. Best bumper for the Raptor IMHO.

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about adding some more lights to my Venom front bumper, can I mount 4 Vision X light cannons (6.7" or 8.7") using the holes on top of the bumper? I've seen a lot with cube lights but never seen the cannons before.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about adding some more lights to my Venom front bumper, can I mount 4 Vision X light cannons (6.7" or 8.7") using the holes on top of the bumper? I've seen a lot with cube lights but never seen the cannons before.

you can add a few I think they just have the mounts with a single post on the bottom right? I dont know how many you can fit though, not super familiar with the Vision X light cannons.

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll drop some pictures this weekend but I wanted to thank ADD and 806 Desert Customs for quality work and a great price respectively, and great customer service on both ends.

Let me just say attempting to install F150 Bumpers after no sleep for over 30 hours is a horrible idea. In the end everything worked out but not before much blood and foul language was spilt. This is coming from a not so handy man handicap.

Ran out of daylight and time Sunday. Pictures after I get the lights burning this weekend.

:waytogo:

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw a Black Screw at Lowe's in Billings MT with West Virginia plates. He had an ADD front bumper that looked great. I get home and look online but I think his hoop was bigger than on the website. Is this an option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't take a pic. It was higher than an E series light bar. Not huge but looked proportional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk