ADD Venom Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it didn't have a winch on it. It had ADD in the center. The side inserts were identical to the one you just posted. It wasn't a tube type bumper. More heavy duty looking. One of my local friends with a raptor said the guy lives here and is around a lot so I may run into him again. Next time I'll ask him. He wasn't near his truck at Lowe's and I didn't want to hang out like some stalker girl. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Well it didn't have a winch on it. It had ADD in the center. The side inserts were identical to the one you just posted. It wasn't a tube type bumper. More heavy duty looking. One of my local friends with a raptor said the guy lives here and is around a lot so I may run into him again. Next time I'll ask him. He wasn't near his truck at Lowe's and I didn't want to hang out like some stalker girl. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahah. I understand. Let me know if you get a pic Ill try to see what it is. The Venom is a tube bumper though.

umcsom

Reaction score
For the ADD guys. I would like a venom bumper that has a winch and top loop for a light bar. The problem is I have to have a front license plate in my state. Have you solved this issue? Do you have pics if so?

Thanks.

Reaction score
For the ADD guys. I would like a venom bumper that has a winch and top loop for a light bar. The problem is I have to have a front license plate in my state. Have you solved this issue? Do you have pics if so?

Thanks.
Sure thing. We have been using the fairlead that has the spring loaded licence plate attachment. I'll have to look for a picture. I'm pretty sure I dont have one on the Venom but its the same application.