ADD venom front 10-C raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to sell an ADD Venom front bumper. pics are attached. this bumper was on the truck for 2 days, and they guy decided to go another route. I dont have the box for this bumper anymore. it is set up for a 20" Rigid. and has the stealth plates, hammer black finish and full skid plate. bumper was bought originally for $1425, but will entertain offers.*RIGID light NOT included*
addrap2_zps4cd7ec3e.jpg
addrap1_zps4ba61b48.jpg

OP
OP
L

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still available. this bumper was sold to my customer 2 weeks ago. he paid well over $1400 for it. i will sell it for what i paid just to get him out of it at $1275. it was on the truck for 2 days before he decided to go another route. if i cant get a decent offer for it, ill keep it and put it on my own truck.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So tempting...

Is this still available? If so, I'm interested. Does it have the tabs for dually's on the outer edges?

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought these bumpers were 1400 with the rigid 20? are you selling this one without?