ADD Phantom Bumpers - Sleek & smooth!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6AF13452-37E6-4537-AE75-C0C9256C4205.jpegC9F471CE-58A0-41EF-B28E-89A5B6D115C4.jpeg

Extremely satisfied with my purchase. Definitely worth it. Thank you to Nick @OffroadAlliance.com for putting together the group buy a few months ago.

Only minor issue I am dealing with is that a few parking sensors aren’t snug/secure to the bumper as I’d like them to be. They have a little wiggle & I’m currently trying to figure out how to address it.

Other than that, I am loving the look!

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that looks so nice! I really wish my truck had delivered when that sale was on. I just couldn't put more parts in the garage for a truck I didn't have. Ha!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 396270View attachment 396271

Extremely satisfied with my purchase. Definitely worth it. Thank you to Nick @OffroadAlliance.com for putting together the group buy a few months ago.

Only minor issue I am dealing with is that a few parking sensors aren’t snug/secure to the bumper as I’d like them to be. They have a little wiggle & I’m currently trying to figure out how to address it.

Other than that, I am loving the look!
Thanks a ton! So psyched how they came out, the bumpers look epic.

Man that looks so nice! I really wish my truck had delivered when that sale was on. I just couldn't put more parts in the garage for a truck I didn't have. Ha!
Hit me up whenever you are ready! I can get you a good bundle deal going on bumpers/lights.