ADD/JPM Coachworks Raptor to take Wounded Soldier on Trip down the Baja

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is because of men and women like Brendan Marrocco that we all need to do everything we can to give back.
http://www.brendanmarrocco.org/Road_...t_Brendan.html

sorry try this.

thank you for posting that im computer illiterate an suck but it means alot getin his story out there fyi hes a huge car guy an when i get my raptor hes going to be one of the first one ridding in it ill get pics when it happens but thx chis i appreciate it

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That works. Thank you for sharing Brendan's story. Unimaginable.

My wife right now is at a VA hosiptal supporting her friend, who's husband has returned from Iraq with PTSD. And after hearing why... no words.

Thank you Chris for offering this opportunity. Wounds take on many forms, and affect far more people than we think. Awareness in itself is a victory for many of these heros and those that support them.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kudos to all of you and everyone involved in helping our military. Thanks for reaching out to them and letting us know about it :thumbsup: