Adam's gets up close and personal with the C7 Stingray Corvette!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw one on Friday cruising Phoenix streets downtown. There were graphics on it that were designed to mess up spy shots, which confused me at first, because why would anyone do that to screw up the look of a nice corvette. I got a second look at it later, and realized what it was. They have very nice lines. They are obviously a corvette, but the curves are a different from what everyone considers the classic corvette look.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are your products available in Canada? I've never seen them up here yet? Does Napa carry that line or .........

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The C7s are definitely growing on my the more time I've spend with them. They are different than the C6s for sure. Can't dispute the performance, even if the new looks are polarizing!

Are your products available in Canada? I've never seen them up here yet? Does Napa carry that line or .........

They sure are!

Adam's Polishes Canada

Check out the dealer locator at the top of the page as well to find a local dealer in your area.