Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Adam's Polishes 17th Anniversary Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Adam's Polishes' started by AdamsPolishes, Feb 27, 2017.

1. AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Here at Adam's Polishes, we are truly grateful to have earned your business for the past 17 years.

Adam's has come a long way since the humble beginnings of this small business, with Adam living in his warehouse and demonstrating products at the Orange County swap meet on the weekends.

Over the course of several years, the products and techniques evolved, offering better and better results, until where we are at today - still a small company of about 25 employees, still offering only the best car care products, and still humbled at all of our supporters here and other online forums, our 137,000 followers on Instagram, our 71,000 facebook friends, and every other one of our friends that we've met from all over the country and world!

Here's a personal video thank you message from Adam:

We cannot say thank you enough for making this business what it is, for helping us to grow, and for being a part of our family. We are always here to help you have the best experience while detailing your rides.

In honor of our 17th anniversary, please enjoy 17% off sale on nearly everything store-wide!*

Back by popular demand is our original formula Red Car Shampoo for a limited time in 16oz bottles with cool throwback labels. We've also made 800 throwback labels for our Detail Spray as well! The nice mesh trucker-style hats are back in stock with the Black Friday variant of our logo, and we have a couple other sweet additions as well, like a Foam Gun Wall Mounts, and Gray Hoodies!

Use the code 17YEARS at checkout to get 17% off until Friday March 3rd at Midnight MST and free shipping on orders over $100 to the continental 48 United States!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NEW PRODUCTS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dingo

dingo Full Access Member

Another excuse to buy more, just what i needed. Great story and video of a hard working passionate man with great vision, brand and products who knows how to interect and win clients/costumers. Congrats on 17 years.

Dan, is there any way to buy one of those Adams LED signs?. PM if there is a possibility to buy it now.

Got the AR630 (check), wheels coated(check)

AdamsPolishes likes this.
  3. AdamsPolishes

Thanks for the kind words!

Good to hear you picked up the AR630 Pressure Washer. It really is a great machine.

Unfortunately, the LED signs were only made for the shop at HQ and for a few employees, so we do not have them for sale. But I will mention to the boss that there may be some interest in customers purchasing them in the future.

4. FarFromStock

FarFromStock FRF Addict

I've used Adam's since shortly after he started peddling his wares on Ford Truck World. Ask Adam if he remembers the discount code "blood" from back in the day.

5. Hamm3r

Hamm3r Full Access Member

I'm guessing everyone else is trying to order some stuff because I can't get the website to work for the life of me lol.

I'll try again tonight.

AdamsPolishes and RAPTORSV like this.
  6. RAPTORSV

RAPTORSV FRF Addict

I had problems with the web site too. But I did try back and was able to order the mini Swirl killer and pads. Damn these sales.:emotions122:

AdamsPolishes and Hamm3r like this.
  7. Hamm3r

Hamm3r Full Access Member

lol the website is just straight up down now

Man, there's going to be a lot of clean vehicles soon.

RAPTORSV and raulsterXDozer like this.
  8. AdamsPolishes

Sorry about the website trouble. It has been having issues the last week or so, and the developers were trying to get a fix installed before the sale email goes out tomorrow.

9. Gatica

Gatica Full Access Member

Was waiting on sale to get a good order in. Finally have it thanks.

10. RAPTORSV

RAPTORSV FRF Addict

Persistency pays off. I had some trouble with it, so I tried a few hours later and it worked fine. I heard lot if internet trouble yesterday all over. My email was acting up aswell.

It's Just Gone - Video Clip | South Park Studios