Active Park Assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Updates - has anyone actually gotten an update on their Gen 3 yet? Got mine in August and have had 0.0 updates available.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone find a solution to the auto parking option not showing up when pressing the |P| button???

That's because the Raptor does not have park assist, nor BlueCruise.

The only driver assist features the Raptor has is the active cruise control and lane centering.
That's its...

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's because the Raptor does not have park assist, nor BlueCruise.

The only driver assist features the Raptor has is the active cruise control and lane centering.
That's its...
True but looking for a method to add it. Could put additional sensors on. Then could enable BC.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True but looking for a method to add it. Could put additional sensors on. Then could enable BC.
Pretty sure it is not that easy. Seems that the BlueCruise system doesn't work well with the off-road sensors for the Raptor. If it were an easy fix, Ford would be enabling the feature as they promised it last year.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it is not that easy. Seems that the BlueCruise system doesn't work well with the off-road sensors for the Raptor. If it were an easy fix, Ford would be enabling the feature as they promised it last year.
yes, I agree. From Ford's point of view, they decided the Raptor did not perform with BC up to Ford specs. I can see that. But if there is any way I can turn it on and try for myself...bet your buttons!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes, I agree. From Ford's point of view, they decided the Raptor did not perform with BC up to Ford specs. I can see that. But if there is any way I can turn it on and try for myself...bet your buttons!
Have you read the summary, in particular the second para. Apparently, BC doesn’t meet the customer’s (us) highest standards. Let me find out which of y’all was in the room when they (Ford) and you (whomever those particular customers are) decided upon this! LMAO!

Attachments

• 6AFEC839-81A1-4220-9B27-6D6F33692F4E.png
    6AFEC839-81A1-4220-9B27-6D6F33692F4E.png
    341.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The entire thing is silly. The raptor didn’t get bluecruise because they added the park assist to the bluecruise package. The raptor for some reason doesn’t have the park assist sensors so it got the bluecruise boot. What’s really silly, is that they are doing 2022 trucks with bluecruise and the park assist delete option due to chip shortages. So they are literally shipping 2022 trucks with the exact same tech as the 2021 Raptor with bluecruise.