Active Park Assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I was trying to find this feature but I'm quite certain it's not on the truck. The videos I referenced utilized a button I do not have in the 801A. Curious to hear if anyone else finds it.

EDIT: The |P| button on the dash merely gives the option to find the closest parking lot. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
I tried it last night too and agree with the same. Did some digging and below is the button for active park assist. My Raptor (801a) does not have that button. Only the |P| button that pulls up local parking options. I don't think that the Raptor has active park assist.

1632408203397.png

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I was hunting for a while last night and found nothing that indicates the Raptors have them. Ford has had this in the F150 since at least 2015 that I know of and I don’t think any raptor has had them as far as I know.

Unfortunate, because I like party tricks. Even if I can do it myself, why not let the robot do it sometimes haha.

jgibson21

Reaction score
I tried it last night too and agree with the same. Did some digging and below is the button for active park assist. My Raptor (801a) does not have that button. Only the |P| button that pulls up local parking options. I don't think that the Raptor has active park assist.

View attachment 320891
Watching this video he only used the |P| button above the display. Unlike the video though we don’t get that other option he has after pressing the button.

OP
OP
laxmike32

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watching this video he only used the |P| button above the display. Unlike the video though we don’t get that other option he has after pressing the button.
I’m wondering if it can be added with Forscan, I get my obd2 plug tomorrow and will see if anyone on that forum has an idea on how to add that screen. It seems like we have all of the hardware necessary.

jgibson21

Reaction score
I’m wondering if it can be added with Forscan, I get my obd2 plug tomorrow and will see if anyone on that forum has an idea on how to add that screen. It seems like we have all of the hardware necessary.
I agree, we have everything that we need. I also read where multiple dealers were advertising the Active Park Assist in them. I’m guessing we are just missing the software for it.

OP
OP
laxmike32

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, we have everything that we need. I also read where multiple dealers were advertising the Active Park Assist in them. I’m guessing we are just missing the software for it.
I think i found how to activate it with forscan, looks like it is module
7D0-08-01xxxxxx**xx--
and replace the ** with 0E
0E =PA FAPA and RePA with APA Deluxe
This is under APIM

I'll try it tonight and let you all know.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What would make this solution in search of a problem a real solution is valet park. I get out at a restaurant and my truck finds a parking place and parks itself. When I'm done, it unparks and meets me at the door. That would be useful.

OP
OP
laxmike32

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would make this solution in search of a problem a real solution is valet park. I get out at a restaurant and my truck finds a parking place and parks itself. When I'm done, it unparks and meets me at the door. That would be useful.
No Sh*t, that would be sweet, I just want the novelty, I park fine, although I could see my wife using it.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i found how to activate it with forscan, looks like it is module
7D0-08-01xxxxxx**xx--
and replace the ** with 0E
0E =PA FAPA and RePA with APA Deluxe
This is under APIM

I'll try it tonight and let you all know.
Please let us know if this works! I hope there isn't a hardware deficiency or something. In the videos the truck gets so damn close to the other vehicles.

I am thinking maybe it works and Ford wants to package it with the BlueCruise update for $600 adding to the value of the update.