Active Park Assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgibson21

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find Active Park Assist listed on any packages on the ford building website. Just seems that dealers advertise that it has the feature.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it's not active for the Raptor due to the larger size? It might be programmed for the regular F-150, but doesn't take into account the added width of the Raptor.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if this works with anybody’s Gen 3. I had no problem parallel parking last night but tried it for fun and all I got was a list of public parking areas.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i found how to activate it with forscan, looks like it is module
7D0-08-01xxxxxx**xx--
and replace the ** with 0E
0E =PA FAPA and RePA with APA Deluxe
This is under APIM

I'll try it tonight and let you all know.
Mike, how did the test work out? Was the Forscan mod able to turn it on?

Keshka

Raptor2022

Reaction score
So I heard reports that we don't actually have some 4 sensors used for active park assist on MY22. can anyone confirm?

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, when I built the truck I tried my best to build with Copilot 2.0, but had to unselect 801A and add features individually and couldn't get to the equivalent of 801A + copilot. Therefore opted for 801A.

So, I wasn't expecting to have Copilot until I saw the build updated online which included it. The button is there, maybe they will add it OTA at some point. There's no shame in having the feature. It will add to resale when someone is considering buying my Gen3 in 4 years... when the Gen4 will have a 4-cylinder and we're still hoping for a V8.
Electric, not a 4 cylinder... lol

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I heard reports that we don't actually have some 4 sensors used for active park assist on MY22. can anyone confirm?
Raptors have never had APA. There is no accommodation for the side sensors because it has completely different fenders than the regular F150s. You can clearly see the sensors on F150s that have the APA feature.IMG_2790.jpg

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptors have never had APA. There is no accommodation for the side sensors because it has completely different fenders than the regular F150s. You can clearly see the sensors on F150s that have the APA feature.View attachment 346436

The 2021+ sensors are in the bumpers now. But yes, We are missing the 2 front sides and 2 rear sides.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2021+ sensors are in the bumpers now. But yes, We are missing the 2 front sides and 2 rear sides.
Thanks, I stand corrected. They're probably less obvious in the bumpers than on the fenders (like on the Gen 2) but I imagine Ford doesn't want to have to keep so many different parts around to accommodate a single option that probably wouldn't have a huge take rate on the Raptor.