AARG - Ghost River Run Sept 8, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atomicgray

Reaction score
If I am not hunting next weekend, I am there. I have an eight year old son that is dying to 'launch the raptor'.

Hope I won't be testing the boundaries of Ford's warranty ;)

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all interested, Check out the thread in the Canada section and put your name dawn. Trying to get a firmer idea of the numbers we will have. Will be a good run for sure.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was truly amazing guys! I loved the videos, but the pics were amazing! I love the still of the truck in the air or shooting past! I'm so jealous right now!

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day! hope to see you all there some have backed out but still should be a few of us and wheeling is always worth it weather it is 10 or 2 trucks. It is going to be a beautiful day with +26 C

Atomicgray

Reaction score
My son has hockey evals until noon. When is the meet up?
When do you think you'll run until?

Perhaps you can give me the location and I can squeak in late.

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are meeting at 8am at the Smitty's in Cochrane and will be out most of the day. and then out to Waiparous. The link has the trail entrance. and I will PM you my cell to call or text if you come out.

spartan117

Reaction score
Hello. great pics and vids! I was wondering how to get to where you guys were? I go to waiprous quite often with my raptor and ive never stumbled into that particular location im pretty sure. Thanks in advance.

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should come down and join us for a run. We have a member who comes down from Edmonton every month to do the run. Check out our Facebook page for more scheduling.