A good Jack & Jack stands??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Totally Agree...always use jack stands !!....But whats funny is I bought the Pro Eagle for the Raptor and in 7 years of owning it,have only used it on my Corvette and John Deere...Never had to do anything on Raptor needing a Jack...plenty of clearance to get under to change oil,and tires get rotated at tire shop.
I do my own tire rotations which was my main reason for getting the jack. I’ve also had to pull the front tires to install my triple light kit for the fogs.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have a scratch n dent (jacked box) PE Beast ($400). Was worth that for sure. However, if I had it to do again... but damn it’s carrying a lot of weight.
Mine fell off the back of a truck possibly according to an above post in this thread. My only choice was the beast 2 ton to get a good deal which was $425 cash. I originally wanted the Talon. It’s not much smaller but it’s enough lift height. Another good feature of these jacks is taking them with you when you go off-road should something happen along with being able to do your own tire rotations.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Spotted in San Antonio HF
1712508864971.jpeg

When I bought mine there was a wait
Pic has location info

CVP33

Reaction score
So basically a 3 ton jack with a jack stand? Hmmmm…….or better yet a bottle jack. I have an idea. Hold my beer.