8/22 Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnrush16

Reaction score
I haven’t seen a window sticker yet either. Original order date: 12/29. Original build date: 8/22. Got an email for Ford last night, new build date: 8/15. Pumped!!!

Saw some say two weeks prior on a window sticker, so I’ll keep an eye out. Hopefully get it soon.

Already bought my tonneau cover. Been quite the 8-month journey thus far.

Fingers crossed from here to the finish line is smooth and on-time. Prolly just jinxed myself..

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered 1/22, build date 8/22.

35’s, IS, Recaro’s, Pro Power - auto start/stop delete and no power moonroof or tailgate.

Anyone know how long roughly delivery is after build date?

OP
OP
deucedevil

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP here and same on the move to 8/15. My dealer text me that I should have "good news on 9/13." Alluded that he already new of inbound vehicles that may have had mine included.

Ironically that was before I got the 8/15 move up date email.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 1/22, build date 8/22.

35’s, IS, Recaro’s, Pro Power - auto start/stop delete and no power moonroof or tailgate.

Anyone know how long roughly delivery is after build date?
Your location might be good, if it is 'convoy' which I believe is truck only (no rail). I'm in Ohio and I'm pretty sure that's what we are.

I'm not sure about NJ though, if you can find other dealers with new Raptors you can check on what their window stickers say as far as transport method.

I'm assuming truck-only is way faster than truck to the rail yard, rail, then back on truck for delivery.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your location might be good, if it is 'convoy' which I believe is truck only (no rail). I'm in Ohio and I'm pretty sure that's what we are.

I'm not sure about NJ though, if you can find other dealers with new Raptors you can check on what their window stickers say as far as transport method.

I'm assuming truck-only is way faster than truck to the rail yard, rail, then back on truck for delivery.
Thank you! The window sticker won't load yet on Ford's side, but I found a dealer about 25 mins away from purchasing dealer, cross-referenced window stickers there and it says "convoy." I'm assuming if I have a build date of 8/22, I should see the truck end of September?

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! The window sticker won't load yet on Ford's side, but I found a dealer about 25 mins away from purchasing dealer, cross-referenced window stickers there and it says "convoy." I'm assuming if I have a build date of 8/22, I should see the truck end of September?
one would assume, all else going well!

Hambone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp,
My original build date of 8/22 became 8/29 and now is 9/19. Sigh.

Let the good times roll!