GEN 2 6 GEN 2’s in a convoy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nealhoney

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey that was us! We have a good size group from MN that we convoy out to snoball together. It's a pretty good group check out TCRO on Facebook if your in MN.
I’m not on Facebook but maybe my wife will join for me. Do you guys do any other meet ups or off-road adventures? My wife is from the Wilmar area and there’s an off-road park near by that I’ve been wanting to check out.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Credit card debt in the 10s of thousands... horrible cheap china parts... clapped out drivetrains... no clue how to wheel/fix them/ do recovery at all...And the fudging ducks...dont even get me started. My last Rubicon was pretty nice. Id come out and find a duck on it almost every weekend. Id yeet that chit at the closest JK with stickers all over it.
What is the duck? I have no clue when it comes to anything Jeeps.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the duck? I have no clue when it comes to anything Jeeps.
They are these little rubber ducks that are supposed to be used in bath tubs for kids.... but they now have 1000s of differnt versions of ducks. They "duck your jeep" means... they like your Jeep.