GEN 2 6 GEN 2’s in a convoy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ha. Im still learning all things Raptor... it looks like fun. I hope Raptor Events/Groups are better than Jeep events.... Nothing against Jeeps (I own 1 & have owned 4) but the Jeep Club here in Boise is filled with ****** mouth-breathers.
Sounds like most of the jeep groups and people around here. Either pretentious asses who have no idea what 4x4 is or mouthbreathers who focus on getting jeep ducks

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like most of the jeep groups and people around here. Either pretentious asses who have no idea what 4x4 is or mouthbreathers who focus on getting jeep ducks
Credit card debt in the 10s of thousands... horrible cheap china parts... clapped out drivetrains... no clue how to wheel/fix them/ do recovery at all...And the fudging ducks...dont even get me started. My last Rubicon was pretty nice. Id come out and find a duck on it almost every weekend. Id yeet that chit at the closest JK with stickers all over it.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The snoball took place this weekend in th U.P. of Michigan. They're probably headed home today. Look up great lakes raptor excursions or YouTube it. Happens right in my back yard. Looks like they have a lot of fun. Spots are limited and usually sells out in minutes.
Papers on back glass are probably placards. Six groups of 25 trucks i believe .