6.2 Factory Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is throwing their old 6.2L factory intake in the trash... let me know. Looking to swap one back onto my truck and get rid of the Corsa intake I have on their right now.

EDIT: To clarify I really just need the BOTTOM half of the factory airbox.

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is throwing their old 6.2L factory intake in the trash... let me know. Looking to swap one back onto my truck and get rid of the Corsa intake I have on their right now.

Might want to take a look at the Facebook FRF page if you are on there. I think Ive seen one or two on there lately. I think they are asking a few bucks for it though

OP
OP
D

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan Espoy on there. Really just looking for the box... gonna go to an S&B intake which uses the stock airbox.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan Espoy on there. Really just looking for the box... gonna go to an S&B intake which uses the stock airbox.

Oh....just the box...ok. I'll still keep and eye out and I'll tag you if I see something. Good Luck in your search. I had the S&B for a while, great quality intake, you'll love it

maguro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have the entire 6.2l stock Intake with about 5k miles of use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk