$400 Stock Bumpers Front and rear and Skid Plate 2013 Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benhoopes

Reaction score
Stock front bumpers in great shape. Taken off of my 2013 Black Raptor.

Make me an offer and Pay shipping and i will get them over to you. I am located at 84604

I would like to clear $400 after shipping.

Make me an offer they will go fast. Reverse sensors not included.

Call/Text with questions (801) 318-0808

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the rear bumper does not come with reverse sensors, are there just holes where the sensors were?

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
all 2013 comes with reverse sensors and they are covered by a rubber/plastic plug

Oh thanks man. So it will just look like it has sensors, right? Since he said he's not including them. I'm confused

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ask him when he removes the sensors from the bumper do the plugs also come off the bumper. I will peek under my rear bumper and see if the plugs/covers are part of the sensors .. and thus removing the sensors also removes the plugs. I will let you know.

Oh thanks man. So it will just look like it has sensors, right? Since he said he's not including them. I'm confused

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ask him when he removes the sensors from the bumper do the plugs also come off the bumper. I will peek under my rear bumper and see if the plugs/covers are part of the sensors .. and thus removing the sensors also removes the plugs. I will let you know.

Thank you, I appreciate that. I am still waiting for a reply from OP I sent a PM a day or two ago.

Salinger

Reaction score
Hi,
Do you also have the skid plate mounting brackets for sale?
I would be interested in those.
Thank's for confirming