GEN 1 3D printed cup holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jhollowell

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! The Ender is such a steal for the performance you can get. I'm always looking for practical uses to find the excuse to print something out.

I'm pretty novice with Fusion 360 so I generally prefer open source files if I can find what I need and tweak it in Slic3r before attempting to design it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah it’s a great deal for what you get. I’m in the same boat though. I have it but rarely use it. I’m always trying to find something to print. It’s a solution with no problem. Lol. I’m a designer by trade so if you ever need some drawn up just hit me up. I don’t know fusion but the software we have at work is pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JesseMoody

Reaction score
Nicely done on the insert. I have a couple printers myself. Anycubic Photon (dlp resin), Peopoly Phenom Massive L (giant ass dlp resin) and a FlashForge dual head printer.

Just got my first Raptor 2014 6.2L Ruby Red. Waiting on delivery. Then the fun begins.

I plan on doing some fun interior stuff. Will share when in progress/done.