37"s and Speedo Calibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackReef

Reaction score
I'm looking at purchasing a stock screw raptor 6.2, and one of the first mods I want to do is go with 37" general grabbers, and the top perch mod/alignment.

Can the speedometer calibration be done digitally or will I have to get gears to correct my speedo?

Thanks in advance

(also, what mods need to be done in the rear to accommodate the 37's, if any?)

thanks for your patience, Im new here

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Keep in mind that even with the perch on the top setting, you will still have rubbing from the tires especially in off-road situations. I have not heard of any issues with rubbing in the rear but wouldn't be surprised to get a little at full compression. As for the speedo calibration, an SCT handheld tuner like the one from 5 Star will enable you to make the necessary adjustment.......if you're dead set on running the 37's, going ahead with a tune from 5 Star will also help with the get up and go.

OP
OP
B

BlackReef

Reaction score
Excellent, thanks for your help SOCOMech. I would imagine a set of Baker front fenders would negate any rubbing in the front. Here is kind of my to-do list once I get the truck:

- Baker Fiberglass Front Fenders
- Uniball Upper Arms
- Pull the rear fenders
- 37" General Grabbers, Baja T/As or possibly Mudder KM2 on 17x10 rims
- SDHQ Front Bumper
- Deaver Springs +1 w/ bump stops
- Remove rear blocks
- HID Headlamps
- LED light setup on bumper (not sure what to go with yet)

That should get me started, I have a whole list of engine mods too. Can't wait, gonna be fun

KTM RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent, thanks for your help SOCOMech. I would imagine a set of Baker front fenders would negate any rubbing in the front. Here is kind of my to-do list once I get the truck:

- Baker Fiberglass Front Fenders
- Uniball Upper Arms
- Pull the rear fenders
- 37" General Grabbers, Baja T/As or possibly Mudder KM2 on 17x10 rims
- SDHQ Front Bumper
- Deaver Springs +1 w/ bump stops
- Remove rear blocks
- HID Headlamps
- LED light setup on bumper (not sure what to go with yet)

That should get me started, I have a whole list of engine mods too. Can't wait, gonna be fun

Your gonna be laughing if you end up getting front glass. Should clear them 37" no problem! :waytogo:

Post pictures when you do :waytogo:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc