37 inch Package Limited for 21?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I might do the something similar and resell. I picked up a TRX last month so I have something to hold on to, but could make some money late in the year on the 35inch barebone Raptor... if it ever comes in.
I’m curious, how is the TRX as a daily driver?

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing that many of you are checking with the manufacturer tio get updates on your orders; for example, whether a VIN has been issued. How would I go about that? I placed my order back in June when they opened up ordering. TIA

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing that many of you are checking with the manufacturer tio get updates on your orders; for example, whether a VIN has been issued. How would I go about that? I placed my order back in June when they opened up ordering. TIA
I can’t seem to link it but check under gen discussion for gen3. Plenty of info there

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dealer will give it to you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter