My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't see it working out financially to get the current truck if the new one actually has an allocation...unless the 2022 is significantly cheaper MSRP. You'll have a year older truck (nobody will care about the heated wheel in a few years when you go to sell), 5k in the hole already, etc. The big question is financing rates and auto trade values.
The Agate truck on their dock is a 2023. It just came in this morning. Thats why Im trying to work a deal on a trade-in value if my Avalanche does get picked up in a few months. Its a long shot but you never know until you ask.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy to see. Did You get a railcar number Prius? Ford Chat can give it to you....UP 801209 for me.

Mine arrived 11/28 according to VinView, and 12/4 according to Ford.
My Railcar number ttgx24110 was incorrect. I believe your truck was manufactured before mine. I wonder if your truck sat in the yard a few days until the railcars were fully loaded and shipped with mine?

My original order was 12-27-21 and 7K cheaper. I sold my gen2 Oct 2021 thinking I would have a new truck in 6 months. Wrong!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Agate truck on their dock is a 2023. It just came in this morning. Thats why Im trying to work a deal on a trade-in value if my Avalanche does get picked up in a few months. Its a long shot but you never know until you ask.
Sorry I might have skipped that. I guess bird in the hand and all of that. My black 2018 looks amazing due to the ceramic coat...just a gripe to keep clean.

If it wasn't such a pain, I'd have another black truck.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Railcar number ttgx24110 was incorrect. I believe your truck was manufactured before mine. I wonder if your truck sat in the yard a few days until the railcars were fully loaded and shipped with mine?

My original order was 12-27-21 and 7K cheaper. I sold my gen2 Oct 2021 thinking I would have a new truck in 6 months. Wrong!
10/27 blend, 10/28 produced but chip hold until I got Ford pass access 11/16. Then 11/19 I lost it after 37 miles were put on the truck and it was moved to Flat Rock. That day it was marked Built, and marked Shipped 11/20. I guess 8 days shipping to get to Pearland on 11/28 and then nada since.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/27 blend, 10/28 produced but chip hold until I got Ford pass access 11/16. Then 11/19 I lost it after 37 miles were put on the truck and it was moved to Flat Rock. That day it was marked Built, and marked Shipped 11/20. I guess 8 days shipping to get to Pearland on 11/28 and then nada since.
When do you get your truck? Did you buy in htown or LA?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just called me offering to sell me a 2023 Agate 37PP for 5k ADM. 2022 rollover the buyer doesnt want anymore. I have a 23 Avalanche 37PP on order at $0 ADM but have no updates. Wondering if this is the dealer softly telling me he doesn't have allocation for my truck.
lol he just told you in a nice way he does not have a allocation wow the nerve of some dealers to string people along :/

TruNorth

Reaction score
You can call their tracing hotline and there is a computer generated response. 1 (800) 877-5123
Dealer just texted me and said it’s off the rail car and will be at the dealership this week….and I’m traveling for biz this week…oh well, what’s another week to wait at this point…lol