3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are any of you having issues with this website not working? My truck should be arriving in the next few weeks according to Ford Performance but I'm not able to track on this site any longer! https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
  • Order # 6038 VIN # 1FTFW1RG8NFA00556
well looks like it's still in production. Are you sure FP told you it was Built vs Produced.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told built, on chip hold. You're saying produced would be finalized then I assume?
I was thinking that they said "produced" to have you believe it was built, when actually it's just another term for "chip hold". I was told mine was produced and headed to the mod shop for accessories i didn't have. They had me thinking it was built early on and 7 weeks later still produced AKA "chip hold"

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that they said "produced" to have you believe it was built, when actually it's just another term for "chip hold". I was told mine was produced and headed to the mod shop for accessories i didn't have. They had me thinking it was built early on and 7 weeks later still produced AKA "chip hold"
I’m my case nobody told me “produced “,it was “in production “ for a month, then on 4/25 the tracker
updated to BUILT on 4/22

austinsiegel

Reaction score
Got the shipped email yesterday, along with both trackers updating to shipped. However, ordertrack still has a vehicle status of ASN under the shipping info. Anyone know why it wouldn’t have updated to picked, paired, or dispatched at all??

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the shipped email yesterday, along with both trackers updating to shipped. However, ordertrack still has a vehicle status of ASN under the shipping info. Anyone know why it wouldn’t have updated to picked, paired, or dispatched at all??
which two trackers are you referring to? Only ones I use are ford.com and ordertrack

hodag

Reaction score
So It's like a Bar joke; Guy walks into the ford dealership on April 22 and says, "where's my Raptor? I have a letter from Ford saying it was supposed to be here 2 days ago" Dealer says: "Here is the shipping list and your Raptor is in Albuquerque. Should be here on the 29th now, at the latest" Guy goes home and on the 27th gets another letter from Ford stating a new delivery date. The punch line? It is all to "ensure my complete satisfaction!!!" So its sitting in a railcar on a siding in Albuquerque for 10 days for my "complete satisfaction"

YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY​

Dear BRUCE BISHOP,
Your new 2022 F-150 Raptor SuperCrew has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Durango Ford is be‍tween April 14, 2022 an‍d April 20, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.
Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your F‑150 truck at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 1FTFW1RG9NFA14711.

In Transit Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX940234 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co Albuquerque, NM Apr-20-2022, 01:10 MT
Apr-23- Apr-29-
2022 2022

THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.​

Dear Bruce Bishop,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 F-150 Raptor is delivered to Durango Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of April 14, 2022, and April 20, 2022, has been updated to between April 25, 2022, and May 1, 2022.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you.