3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on chip hold, same as many of you. FP updated my ETA today to 5/14
Don’t worry, once you come off chip hold you will just go into awaiting shipment hold. Been built and just sitting waiting a rail assignment with no end in sight. Eta is may 6th and it hasn’t even touched a rail yet

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry, once you come off chip hold you will just go into awaiting shipment hold. Been built and just sitting waiting a rail assignment with no end in sight. Eta is may 6th and it hasn’t even touched a rail yet
Same here. ETA 5/6-5/12

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been in production for going on a month and a half. Meanwhile, local dealers around me have 4 Raptors that are "dealer orders" that have gone into production in the past 2 weeks that are now built. 2 are shipped and 2 are awaiting shipment.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is arriving at the dealer tomorrow, which happens to also be my 40th bday! Who would have thought! Got a "check mark" next to shipped and it's in final preparation.
Congrats!! Super jealous. I have been built and awaiting shipment for 2 weeks now with an eta of this Friday, somehow I don’t think that’s happening haha. What a birthday present to yourself!