3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abmg05

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting at the San Antonio railyard now longer than what it took for it to go from Michigan To Texas. Dealer is 4 hours away and it shows delay in convoy carrier. ETA is this Friday…

bruin1md

Reaction score
STILL WAITING with no new updates.
Truck built on 3/31 and nothing new w/r to when whatever chip is missing will be installed.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the railcar number from dealer and called norfolk southern today, they were able to track the truck from last stop, says 1 day delayed but due to dealer on 5/4

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
train is supposed to be in Walkertown NC by midnight tomorrow. Dealer says they typically just go pick them up since its only a 15 min drive from rail yard. Looks like friday or saturday Ill have it. fingers crossed

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't rely too heavily on it. My truck was delivered to the dealer yesterday and it still shows ASN for mine, but the top now shows "Delivered". The tracker isn't working for me today but it did show that it was "Final Preparation" when it worked for a short while yesterday. no email at all from Ford saying it was delivered. LOL

Getting it tomorrow. I'm glad this 6+ month wild ride is finally coming to an end!
What does ASN means?

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine changed today to SHIPPED with ETA 5/18-5/24. Tracker shows ‘convoy’ does that mean it’s being delivered by truck?