3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked the Ford tracker website and it updates to “in production”, no window sticker yet but hopefully soon.
Had a scheduled date of 3/30
Congrats. I check mine way too much. Had a 3/31 date, then 3/28, and now back to 3/31 as of this morning. Hoping mine updates tomorrow!

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
went into production yesterday with a build date of 3/28. Window sticker available today. Dealer said ETA should be first week of April

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went into production yesterday with a build date of 3/28. Window sticker available today. Dealer said ETA should be first week of April
Don't hold you breath for 1st week of April... most of us have already been built and are sitting in the mod shop line for one thing or another... then have to get transport. ETA for mine is 4/10 and I have doubts that will hold. Still "In production" since 3/14. If your truck doesn't have any accessories like the bedliner or decals you should move faster, but getting through production and an actual 'built" date is half the battle.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta be the most frustrating thing I’ve been a part of. Now moved to 4/3.

Ordered 10/05 with no bedliner, no pro power. Just makes absolutely no sense how orders ordered a month later are in production. Happy for you all, but man this shit is getting old

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta be the most frustrating thing I’ve been a part of. Now moved to 4/3.

Ordered 10/05 with no bedliner, no pro power. Just makes absolutely no sense how orders ordered a month later are in production. Happy for you all, but man this shit is getting old
It's so bizarre. I was the 4th of 5 order allocations my dealer had back in October and mine was the only one that got a pulled by Ford so far. Probably a bunch of ping-pong balls like those lotto machines with all the orders. That's about the capabilities of Ford's IT these days. F150 scheduling was supposed to resume again this week after about a month of no scheduling. Hang in there!