3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fish144

Reaction score
I was 3/28 to 3/27 last week, on thursday it stated in production with window sticker available. Hopefully you have the same luck

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
Moved from 3/28 to 4/3 and now 4/2. Hopefully this is a good sign for all of us that they are receiving the parts they need to build these and no one is delayed.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moved from 3/28 to 4/3 and now 4/2. Hopefully this is a good sign for all of us that they are receiving the parts they need to build these and no one is delayed.
Mine did the same... multiple little date changes in the last two weeks... the blend date on the sticker was pretty close and never changed. Keep an eye on the "As-Built" site...a Ford site that actually works... and when it populates you'll know it was built. The hurdle then becomes whether it leaves Dearborn or sits waiting for something... chip, bedliner, etc. So being built is just half the battle.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
3/30 to 4/1, I'm still not upset seems like its staying around this date 10 days out is the closest I've been. Fingers crossed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter