24R hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The torque number is the same. Is the curve lower in the range?

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if this upgrade would be made available to 23 R owners through FP?

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice.... I think the wider torque curve and tune will make a bigger difference in the actual performance "feel". My 2022 Urus went from 650 to 666 in my 2023 Urus S and while the HP is negligible and more bragging rights the tune and torque curve has the performance feel much improved......Glad Im getting the2024 R. The 2023 will certainly drop in value in the next 12 months the ADMs are coming down everyone I speak to for 2024 and its a new look, interior changes with more style/carbon fiber, modular bumper, better suspension, and more performance too. I think 95K is a reach throughout 2024 but probably hit a touch under MSRP by this time next year....

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they still made the TRX it would easily be 721...theres tons of room to up the power on the hemi. I dont know how or why ford couldnt meet or beat 702 hp last year?! Maybe because they knew dodge would just start a horsepower war they couldnt win and the trx was dead in 2024. Seems like the R was rushed a year earlier than expected to faceoff with TRX

Ford should have put a HO GODzilla 7.3 in the R

I wish the 5.0 was base in a raptor. Then it would sound good and could easily be supercharged for 700 hp. Too bad the 6.8 didnt make it in the f150 either

Last edited:

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact that the R will continue production longer than the TRX (or so it seems) will win Ford a decent amount of TRX owners who dumped their V6 Raptors in the last 3 years back.

RAM is sticking the TT I6 into the next so called TRX they appropriately named the RHO (Removed Hellcat Option), while Ford will continue the R.

At the end of the day though, I don’t think that either Ford or Stellantis give a damn about TRX vs R sales numbers since they are little more then a rounding error in their total lineup.