24R hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Considering '24's are running down the line now, I doubt there is any change. If there were a change would have been announced.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not necessarily, ford cranked up the tq on gen3s and said nothing

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering '24's are running down the line now, I doubt there is any change. If there were a change would have been announced.
There is for sure a bump they just have not officially released it yet. During the press release the Ford rep said “over 700”…on one of the FB groups there is a member who is part of the power train design team. She specifically said they there is a bump however they were still figuring out how much while still passing emission standards. Several weeks ago she said that the official number would be released “soon”.

Singhraptor

Reaction score
There is for sure a bump they just have not officially released it yet. During the press release the Ford rep said “over 700”…on one of the FB groups there is a member who is part of the power train design team. She specifically said they there is a bump however they were still figuring out how much whole still passing emission standards. Several weeks ago she said that the official number would be released “soon”.
Did she say slight bump? I’ve heard that from someone else too