20inch LED Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have a 20in light bar they want to sell? I need one for my lower bumper!

We've got the KC HiLites C-series bar which is way better than any of that eBay or Amazon crap that you can buy. These C series bars are really economical and great lights. Don't forget that 23 year warranty that KC offers.......

Shoot me a PM with your location (zip) and we'll get you a good shipped price worked up!!!

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've got the KC HiLites C-series bar which is way better than any of that eBay or Amazon crap that you can buy. These C series bars are really economical and great lights. Don't forget that 23 year warranty that KC offers.......

Shoot me a PM with your location (zip) and we'll get you a good shipped price worked up!!!

He is right lol

briangsxr1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Can you PM me a price to 14085 as well?