2024 Raptor shock corrosion.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to level my front end, but this corrosion issue has me holding back. I don’t want to mod the suspension if Ford decides to replace them down the road.
Unless the level causes more corrosion, which it won’t, warranty for something corrosion related can’t be denied because of it.

In regards to ano, if the solenoids were to be clear anodized, it would be expected that they would corrode at a similar rate as the orange part adjacent to them. The only real difference between orange and clear ano is that the orange goes through a dye bath. Assuming they are both type II of course. So either they are not anodized or something is accelerating the corrosion. I can’t think of a great reason they wouldn’t anodize them to be honest. Ano is very inexpensive.

If they aren’t coated with anything I’d say pull them off, buff them to your liking (just scotch brite would do), then spray with something like amsoil mp hd. That would ensure the entire surface is covered.