2024 Raptor Quality issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mray2686

Reaction score
Mine doesn’t work either. I reprogrammed the remote and still doesn’t work. Would
Like to see an answer/solution.
Checked the battery on mine. All is fine there. Funny my truck flashed "key not detected" when I get in it, as well. Got to think there's an issue with the computer sensing the key. Same issue with both keys, and I replaced the battery on a key to see if that helped. It did not. Wondering if they are coming not working from factory now?

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We thought it would be an easy fix but apparently not. One section according to the service director is not an easy fix. One trim on the center could not snap back and they will order the part (have not heard from them maybe they forgot lol).
They prob need both pieces.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed today that my truck’s rear bumper sits about 3/4 of an inch lower on the right side. Doesn’t seem to be an adjustment nut.

Wartman

Reaction score
I noticed today that my truck’s rear bumper sits about 3/4 of an inch lower on the right side. Doesn’t seem to be an adjustment nut.
Mine is the same way, although probably only 1/2 out. Another thing I also notice is a rhythmic clicking sound coming from the drivers side rear area of the truck when cornering only to the right. It's pretty slight and I only hear it when I have no music or AC on. Not sure if it's even mechanical. Could improperly torqued lug nuts make a sound like that?

Rockbuster

Reaction score
Just picked up a 24 on Friday and the only issue I can find is the drivers side front fender flare sticks out from the fender a little bit. Some minor investigating and it appears that it is missing the clip for the very front mounting hole.

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was too. Loosen the six big nuts then use a floor jack to slowly even things out then re-tighten. You will also need to adjust the tailpipes afterwards.

awd5906

Reaction score
Mine was too. Loosen the six big nuts then use a floor jack to slowly even things out then re-tighten. You will also need to adjust the tailpipes afterwards.
How do you adjust the tailpipes on a gen 3?

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took me a while to sort my Gen 2 that I've had since new and 100k miles. The new ones are nice but not interested in spending 90+ K to go sort a bunch more issues. So Gen2 it is. Sometimes the Devil that you know is better than the devil you dont'. I dont get as worked up about things anymore since its getting older. Kinda nice.

Buddy just got his 24 and it doesnt idle right and the applique is falling off, all within 1k miles. Crazy!

OP
OP
R

rp2024

Reaction score
I finally got around ceramic coating my truck and all 4 fender flares are scratched up, 2 of them have the more noticeable scratches. My suggestion to all is to really QC your truck to document all issues (if you choose to still take delivery). Even with only having 350 miles on my truck I am sure they will push back on the fender flare issue. Can the flares eventually get scratched up sure, but Ford did not even give me that opportunity to do it myself lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief Bo