2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgsmithsae

Reaction score
Order banks opened up in Sept. First build dates were assigned mid Dec.

If you didn't receive a build date by now, 5 months later, I'd say your dealer is not being forthright. They don't have a current allocation for you or there are other people inline in front of you that have received one of the dealers first rounds of allocations.

I put in an order with 3 dealers back in Sept of 2023. One of them has come through with an allocation/build date/etc, one has been honest in that there are a few people in front of me for allocation, and the third dealer is communicating the least amount of information as possible with vague answers to all questions.
I put an order in 2/2/24 and got my VIN on 2/16/24. Scheduled build date is 3/25.

Agree with everyone else, your dealer doesn't have an allocation.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The auto-group I work for does invoice for 35/37 and MSRP for R’s on employee deals given the current market. I got lucky on my recent 37 order.
Great deal! Enjoy it! Wondering if any "civilians" got anywhere near that.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called customer service to get an update on my truck and it's still showing ETA of 3/20-3/26. I chatted with the rep for a while and he pulled F-150 notes all the way back to November of 23. He showed nothing in the system regarding a delay or hold. He did have hold notes for Lightnings but nothing for gas trucks. He also said he is 100% certain that he had given out 2024 F-150 shipping information last week to people who called and was certain they are starting to ship. He did not know what trim level they were, but said they are shipping. Take that with a grain of salt.