2023 Raptor R need to lower 2"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southof30A

Reaction score
I know this is a crazy question but I need advice on ways to LOWER a 2023 Raptor R. I need about 2" for it to fit in my garage without modification of the garage. Thanks!

OP
OP
S

southof30A

Reaction score
I do mostly light to medium Baja, no rock climbing. Please no hate, this is my 3'rd Raptor (Gen 1 6.2 w/ Roush supercharger, current '18), I just really want back in a V8 while I still can. Thanks!

OP
OP
S

southof30A

Reaction score
Sorry but it’s Denver. My first Rap got ripped off, wrecked and shot. Gangstas! Cops found the truck down in the ghettos , dug a slug iut the the tranny cooler. Ran ballistics, that gun had done a lot of damage over the years.

That’s why we don’t park outside. Where mught you live that you CAN leave your rig outside?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this is a crazy question but I need advice on ways to LOWER a 2023 Raptor R. I need about 2" for it to fit in my garage without modification of the garage. Thanks!
The R is two inches taller than an '18? Isn't the R the same height as the 37PP? I haven't heard any tales of woe about those. How tall is your garage opening?

Edit to add: There's a two by trim piece around the edge of the garage opening. It's not weight bearing. Might could swap it for a one by ... dunno.

OP
OP
S

southof30A

Reaction score