2022 Upfitter Switch 1 Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you plug the factory dogs back in does it not work either? Not sure how the factory sets them up but I’d try replacing the fuse and relay just to confirm that’s not the issue. Also, not sure if you have squadron pros but they draw 2.9 amps each, putting you at 11.6 for the set of 4. Generally you want to be at 80% of max for the circuit.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you plug the factory dogs back in does it not work either? Not sure how the factory sets them up but I’d try replacing the fuse and relay just to confirm that’s not the issue. Also, not sure if you have squadron pros but they draw 2.9 amps each, putting you at 11.6 for the set of 4. Generally you want to be at 80% of max for the circuit.
He has squadron sports @ 2 amps ea.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am only trying to run four on switch one and two on the factory fog switch.

As a side note, switch 1 is supposed to be rated for 15 amps
The circuit for the upfitter 1 shows to be 10 amp. Doesn’t answer your problem though. You mention the fuse is good, how are you testing for voltage at the connector? I already mentioned trucks with factory fogs use 10amp at upfitter 1. That would be the fuse that you checked and verified. Should have noticed it was a 10amp. Anyway, good luck.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reconnect your factory fogs & see if they work. No reason for them (your tails) to stop working unless the draw is too great.

OP
OP
R

raptor_nj

Reaction score
And there’s your problem. Gen 3 switches are setup different from Gen 2 switches as follows…

Gen 3
switches 1 & 4 @ 10 amps
switches 2 & 3 @ 15 amps
switches 5 & 6 remain the same @ 5 amps

edit to add the factory fog is 10 amps.

Hope this solves your problem.
I am trying to run 4 lights @ 2 amps each on switch 1, so that should work. All four work on the factory fog as well.

There is something odd that there is just no power at the plugs.