2022 Tundra beats Raptor 37 Zero to 60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every video they’ve done their times have been so much slower than I’ve ever experienced. Yes they are based in Utah or Colorado so the altitude has an effect, but not 2+ seconds off the 0-60 times.
I remember Roman getting invited to a press release for the C7 before the car was launched and he couldn't break a 5 second 0-60 in a car that was reported to do it in 3.8. Blamed it on external factors. I also recall him acting like the TRX was quicker than a new GT500 some poor soul let them borrow.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All jokes aside - ridiculous how many ppl think the raptor was meant to fill the lightning's shoes. Whenever I see ppl drone on about acceleration on the truck it just reminds me to ignore their opinion since they basically just want a hellcat version of a pickup truck... oh wait.

It wasn't meant to, but it sure as hell can! :Big Laugh:

Capture1.JPG

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is surprising to me as I believe the hybrid Tundra will be quite a bit faster than this one being tested.
Still wouldn’t trade my Raptor for one not even close.

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the other 0-60 test they did. Have any 37 owners performed a 0-60 here? 7.2 is almost 2 seconds slower than the Gen 2. I know C&D got 5.2 for the 35"

Something seems off. I think it's their driving
7.2 0-60 is Gen1 times. Ha. Tire size makes a big difference in acceleration. It's really noticeable in underpowered vehicles.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who cares. If you are buying a car because of its 0-60 times then the jokes on you. Soo much more to a car/truck/suv than stoplight racing. Kinda like the guys who buy key fob covers :p:p:p

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who cares. If you are buying a car because of its 0-60 times then the jokes on you. Soo much more to a car/truck/suv than stoplight racing. Kinda like the guys who buy key fob covers :p:p:p
I'm glad you brought it up, because I didn't want to be the first but.. whyyyy do people buy key fob covers?! I won't name name's but it was brought up on these forums before and it makes absolutely no sense to me lol. The ones on amazon look cheap and ugly. Ok back to your regularly scheduled programming.