2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coryatver

Reaction score
Out of the 181 vehicles on the tracking spreadsheet, I'm the only one with a build week of 10/18. No one else has a build week that far away.

:rage:
Ford was scheduling 10/11 build week this week. Next Thursday they will be scheduling for 10/18 so should get some friends then lol

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been built on 8/18 with a delivery date of 9/10 which I hopes comes sooner.

Ccrochet

Reaction score
If my truck says it’s in Production 8/20 means it’s started right? Generally how long does it take to build then ship? Sorry I’m a newb

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my truck says it’s in Production 8/20 means it’s started right? Generally how long does it take to build then ship? Sorry I’m a newb
Guessing your actual build date is 8/27... in production is usually shown 7 days prior when the window sticker generates. I think Ford sends the order to the plant at that point to get ready to put together